Steps of the admission process in Colegio Arjí:
The following documents must be submitted at the School Services Office of the corresponding level in order to apply and schedule an admission test.
- Application: Download here.
- Psychopedagogical profile: Download here.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate
- A photocopy of the most recent report card
- Certificate of good conduct (from former school)
- No-Debt letter (from former school)
Candidates for the first grade of Kindergarten must also present:
- Birth certificate (Original and 3 photocopies)
- 2 photocopies of the CURP
- 2 photocopies of the immunization record
- 2 colour photographs (2.5 x 3 cms) on white background
- Blood type
Payment of application fee for the admission test.
Application of admission test and psychometric study.
Results notification from school.
If candidate is accepted, a meeting will be scheduled for the parents and the head of the corresponding level to finish de enrolment process.
Payment of enrolment fee.
Integration of student's record, purchase of uniforms, textbooks and material, etc.
For further information, please contact:
Public Relations Office
Tel. +52 (993) 351 02 60 ext. 553
Ministry of Education Registration Codes
Primary School 27PPR0024S
Secondary School 27PES0077Q
High School 27PCB00230